There are a lot of hotels to choose from as you wander along your travels. Trust me, I live in Orlando so I’ve seen them all. When it comes to hotel points programs Choice Hotels’ Choice Privileges Rewards program has a lot to offer. They already offered great perks like early check in and a free beverage at the bar but now they offer even more. The list below is why the best hotel points program is Choice Hotels. Especially for travelers who want to accumulate better rewards even faster.
- Your Extras. Weekday travelers can earn a special reward — a little something ‘extra’ — right when they check in. For each qualifying stay that includes at least 1 weekday night (any night Sun. through Thurs.), the member can earn a special reward of their choice. U.S members have 5 options, varying from Fuel Rewards® savings at participating Shell locations to Amazon.com credit. International members have 2 options: 500 bonus points or 100 airline miles from participating airline carriers.
- FlexRewards. Get to a free night faster— Members can redeem points for free nights at discounted point levels at participating hotels, varying by season. There will be up to 2,000 hotels reduced during either the weekdays or weekend at any time.
- Digital Gift Cards. The first hotel company to offer immediate in-app gift card downloads, Choice Privileges members can receive instant gratification with new digital gift cards.
- Keep Your Points. As long as members stay active by completing a qualifying activity at least once every 18 months, they get to keep their points.
- 10 Points per Dollar. All 5,500 Choice Hotels now earn 10 points per dollar spent – including economy and extended stay hotels, such as MainStay Suites, Suburban, EconoLodge and Rodeway Inn. And, during our award winning promotions, it is now easier than ever to qualify since members no longer need to stay two consecutive nights at economy brands.
What Can I Do With My Choice Privileges Rewards Points?
I was given 20,000 points to tell you about this program so I immediately booked a room at the Comfort Inn Convention Center on International Dr. during Megaconvention because I’m a big nerd, but you knew that. It was easier to do this than it would be to use money. I logged into my Choice Privileges Rewards account and when I searched for my hotel I had the choice to use my points to book my room. Not only could I use my points, my hotel was 8,000 per night, but I could also use 6,000 and pay an extra $15 which is called Points Plus Cash. Once I decided I clicked the button and I was booked. I can’t wait to check in and continue earning in the future.
As I’d mentioned previously I received 20,000 points and I used 16,000 to book my Choice Hotels 2 night stay in Orlando, FL. This left me with 4,000 points which isn’t enough for a free night. Now obviously I can save my points and continue to watch them grow. However you can donate your Choice Privileges Rewards points to charities in need. This is part of the Digital Gift Card program. Choice Hotels allows me to donate my 4,000 hotel reward points to Hotels for Heroes or American Red Cross. I have so much respect for Choice Hotels for allowing donation as a privilege option. Just another reason Choice Hotels has the best hotel points program for travelers looking for better rewards.
Sign up for Choice Hotels’ Choice Privilege Rewards now so you can start earning, saving and possibly donating when the time comes.