I hate blow drying my hair. I live in Florida and it is so hot and humid and drying my hair, no matter what temperature my air conditioning is set at, makes me feel hot and sick. However sometimes a girl has to pay a hefty price for beauty. Nume sent me a fancy shmancy Ionic Hair Dryer and I must admit it’s pretty sweet.
Not only is the Nume Ionic Hair Dryer uber stylish with zebra print but it is also dainty. I expected a hulking thing and what I received was more like a travel size but with a ton of power. I like the way it fits in my hand and isn’t too heavy. It has 3 different settings that include high, medium and low and the ability to control the temperature between blazing hot and cool. I appreciate that the cool button doesn’t need to be held down the entire time like with most hair dryers. The cord is really long which is great for drying my hair outside of the bathroom when someone else needs to be in there. I know I can find a plug within the distance of the cord length and have no problem. It would be nice if the cord were retractable but instead it has some velcro so all isn’t lost.
The claim is that the Nume Hair Dryer will dry your hair faster than other dryers on the market. I’m not exactly willing to report back that this was true. Sure, it dried fast but not much faster than my $30 Con Air. However what it did do was dry my hair better. My hair was undoubtedly smoother and shinier which people mentioned. It also is much more comofortable as I mentioned above both because of the size and the buttons. The Nume Hair Dryer gets two thumbs up from me!
Right now one of my lucky readers has a chance to win a Nume product of their very own. They’ve offered up a Nume Style Vintage Flat Iron for giveaway. To enter follow the directions below.
To Enter (worth one mandatory entry):
Visit http://www.numestyle.com and check out all they have to offer. Besides the two items mentioned in this review, what else would you love to try out?
Extra Credit Entries (worth one separate entry each you do):
1. Comment on any non giveaway post on this blog. Each comment is worth one entry but you can comment as many times as you’d like for unlimited entries.
3. On your own Facebook page, leave the comment “@MySentimentExactLee told me all about @nume” (do this until you can click on their name)! You must create clickable links by using the @ symbol and clicking on our names each time. You can do this once a day for an extra entry. Come back and tell me who you are each time!
5. Tweet “Win a Vintage Flat Iron from @numeproducts and @mysentiment http://tinyurl.com/4xgy6uk” you can do this once a day. Come back and show me the link each time you do.
6. Follow me via RSS Feed or Email Subscription by using the buttons on the left. You get one entry each you do. Come back and tell me who you are.
This contest is open to US and Canadian Residents ages 18+ Only. Contest is NOW CLOSED. Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize.
* I received media sample. All opinions are my own.
Random numbers generated Sep 17 2011 at 19:9:28
Congrats Anne Taylor!