All The Things For Which Lee Is Thankful
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and followers. I hope you all have wonderful plans today whether you spend the day with family or stay home and rest. Maybe you will be viewing a special parade in your city or you enjoy watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade on television. Tim and I used to live in NYC and we purposely stayed home to avoid the business. Sometimes I think about how we should have just jumped into it headfirst. Maybe one day in the future we can bring the kids. That would be fun.
Here is a short list of things I am thankful for. Most of these are fun or funny. I know there are so many more things I am thankful for that are not listed here. But I’d love to know what you give thanks for this year, so feel free to leave anything you’d like to share in the comments.
- Family-all of them and the crazier the better.
- Friends-all of them and I get to be the craziest so back off.
- Having enough to get by.
- People who love to give back. Share with others who have less than they do. Or share their gifts with those that need to learn. Everyone should take a moment to figure out a way they can help someone else.
- 10th Doctor
- Rose and Amy Pond but don’t make me choose because I won’t.
- Jason and Spencer’s teachers. All of them who show up everyday and educate. Actually all the teachers.
- Erika here at MSEL. She doesn’t pick up many stories lately but I am still happy to have her.
- Nate Ruess’ new album Grand Romantic. And just about anything else he does ever.
- Living in Orlando. Because of everything. Please Tim never make me leave.
- Torturing my kid’s by singing Downtown by Macklemore in the car with my dramatic dance moves and awful singing voice. They say they hate it but they obviously love it so much because they always say how GLAD they are that I didn’t make them listen to it. They say this when we have at least 6 or 7 more minutes before we hit our destination.
- Marvel and Comics the dogs even though they won’t get out from under my feet and give me zero privacy.
- Lily the cat because she is my favorite girl baby.
- Clothes that will fit me ever. This one is hard. Because this never happens. #soshort
- People who excel at a faster rate than myself who make me try that much harder
- Marvel Comics. The real deal, not the dogs. Iron Man, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, Wolverine, Daredevil.
- John Oliver because yes every single thing yes
- Tiffany because sometimes I like to be pretentious.
- My job even on days where I think I’ll never succeed, which is most days.
- And finally I leave this blank because I know I forgot 90% of the things I’m thankful for